Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jack Skellington Inspired Cup Cozy

So I made a cup cozy today. I think that it turned out super cute :) I seen a picture on pinterest and just went for it! I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas! The hubby however does not so I JUST had to make one ;). I love Jack Skellington! Plus I am in love with Disney of course! So here is my version!




As you can see this wraps around and buttons together. This can be used for hot and cold drinks :) It is 9" long and stretchy so it will fit around a 10 oz. cup to a 32 oz. cup. 

YAY! The next one I will be working on is going to be Mike Wazowski! 

If you are looking for a free crochet pattern just for the pattern you can look here . I love the patterns from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me. She is simply amazing and inspires me for a lot of my crochet work! Thanks Sarah!!

Have a super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment